Thursday, July 24, 2014

Welcome to Gabocity !


Hi,
I'm Gabrysia, Gabi, Gabriela, if you prefer. I'm 16 years old  (yeah, sweet sixteen!) and I go to the high school in Poland. I’m little polish girl, because I’m 1,6 m. I set this blog, because I really wanna practice my English and it’s great fun! I’m a big dreamer, with great imagination. Full many strange and improbable ideas. Some people say that I’m crazy (and sometimes I agree with them). I’m open to new friends and even at school I’m quiet as  mouse, outside I can’t stop talking and laughing.
Optimist and  pessimist… calm and crazy… focused and thoughtful. I do everything the other way round. In everything bad and ugly I able to find a good site. Enough about me, because if you want to get to know me closer, feel free write to me :) 


On this blog I’ll write about almost everything. Here you will find reviews of books, movies, series, music… lots of photos of my travels and life… interesting facts and information about life in my country / city… a lot of art and madness! 

More about my hobbys, favorite books, artist and film in the "Just Me" :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment