Sunday, July 27, 2014

My first american football match!


In English: way to the final


Hi!
Two days ago I was on my first american football match! My big love to this sport began two weeks ago, so I’m fresh fan. Everything started with the theme camp (American Camp) at the seaside (but that is another story). Anyway I decided with my best friend (Magda), watch the game. Of course, in Poland it looks quiet amateurish (we haven’t got the big stadiums, and football is unfamiliar). Team from my city- Lowlanders BiaƂystok VS Tychy Falcons. We won 49 to 6! It was a great fun! I did some pics, so you can see how it looked. 

The first pic after the entry

Team from my city. Waiting for the match

During the match

The end, and we're the winners
Finally, proof that I really was there :P



0 comments:

Post a Comment